On the home page, you can search for your domain name and check its status registrable. first of all, you need an account at Namecheap.
Deals & Coupons
Black Friday & Cyber Monday:
- Register: Up to 97% off domains using BFCM2022 coupon code in the order.
- Transfer: .com (50%off), .net (33%off), .org (39%off) – Coupon: BFCMTR22
To register a domain from Namecheap, follow these steps:
- Go to Namecheap’s website at http://www.namecheap.com and click on the “Domains” tab on the top menu.
- In the search bar, enter the desired domain name and select the desired TLD (e.g. .com, .net, .org).
- Check the availability of the domain. If it is available, click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Review your order and select a term length for your registration (e.g. 1 year, 2 years, etc.).
- If you have a promo code, enter it in the “Coupon Code” field and click the “Validate Coupon” button.
- Click on the “View Cart” button to proceed to checkout.
- If you already have a Namecheap account, sign in. If not, click on the “Create Account & Checkout” button to create a new account.
- Enter your billing information and select a payment method (e.g. credit/debit card, PayPal, etc.).
- Review your order details and click on the “Pay Now” button to complete the transaction.
Congratulations, you have now successfully registered a domain from Namecheap!